Tuesday 27 November 2012

Answer spirit when it will be repealed

In a hadith narrated, while requiring the reaper indeed kill a believer, then the soul, said: "I will not obey thee, for thou art not diperintahuntuk kill me." Then mailikat death said: "I have in order to kill you". Then ask for proof of the soul reaper an address / evidence, saying: "Surely my Lord has menjadikanku and include me in jasadku, while you are not there at the time of the incident, and now you require to mengambilku
".

       

Then the angel of death returned to God, and God said to the Angel of Death: "What you have to do the job (kill my slave)?". The Angel of Death replied: "Yes, Lord, your servant indeed says so ..... and so .... she asked for proof / sign from me". Then Allah Almighty says: "O death angel went to heaven and take the apples on the apple there is a sign from me and show my servant is to the soul."

       Death angel went to heaven take apples, and on top of the apples are writing that reads: BISSMILLAAHIRROKHMAANIRROKHIIM ... (Basmalah).

When the angel of death saw apples itukepad believers spirit servant of God, then the soul out slowly - but surely without the least pain, which felt just clarity death. And finally stayed hung limp body moves on leave by ruuh.
       What a joy of death in the absence of pain in the least, that felt just clarity death (khusnul khotimah) may we be of those people - the believers ....
                                           AMIIIIN .......

No comments:

Post a Comment